This week’s podcast is a free-flowing conversation about the importance of Small Church Conferences.
Ironically, it’s our biggest podcast in several ways:
- First, it’s our longest, at just over an hour.
- Second, it has the most guests ever (four plus me and my wife, Shelley, for a total of six people).
- Finally, it easily has more laughs-per-minute than anything we’ve done yet.
Recorded in an RV at the Big Little Church conference in Camas WA, the conversation covers:
- Why they started their small church conferences
- What big church conferences can do to include the needs and voices of small church leaders
- First steps if you want to host a small church conference
- Carl & Kalani Culley of BigLittleChurch.com
- Dale Sellers of 95Network.org
- Chris Vitarelli of SmallChurchBigDeal.com
Links from Episode
Support This Work
Listen and subscribe to the podcast on all major platforms including
New episodes are available every week.
If you click here to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter you’ll get all the breaking podcast news early!
Also, if you have any other ideas or guests that might fit this podcast, let me know in the comment section, below.
If you become a Patreon Partner for as little as $3 a month, you can help us continue to put these resources into the hands of the ministries that need them the most.
Veronica Beaver | KarlVaters.com
Music composed and performed by
Jack Wilkins | JackWilkinsMusic.com
Podcast logo created by
Solomon Joy | Joyetic.com
Shelley Vaters | KarlVaters.com