My podcast guest this week is Jean Morgan, a small church pastor who wrote a Masters thesis about the correlation between a pastor’s personality and the size of the church they serve.
In this conversation, Jean and I talk about
- The way he made this assessment
- The initial results
- The possible impact of his results for us as small church pastors
What we discover is that our effectiveness in small church ministry is less about our personality type and far more about
- Our feelings of effectiveness
- Listening closely to our calling, not to the outside voices that tell us we need to hit certain numbers
- How God can use any personality type to accomplish his will for his church
Links From This Episode
Support This Work
If you click here to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter you’ll get all the breaking podcast news early!
Also, if you have any other ideas or guests that might fit this podcast, let me know in the comment section, below.
If you become a Patreon Partner for as little as $3 a month, you can help us continue to put these resources into the hands of the ministries that need them the most.