Why Do We Need Small Churches?
by Karl Vaters
What is The Grasshopper Myth?
All the people we saw there are of great size…We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them. – Num 13:32-33
- Baptize more new believers
- Give more money
- Send more people into ministry
- Start more churches
…than big churches
New generations will not build the kind of churches their parents built
- The way people give is changing
- The way people commit is changing
- The way people attend is changing
- The way people trust is changing
- Brand loyalty is dead
Karl Vaters • CornerstoneFV.com